We value Made in Italy
An integrated Italian platform, and, an industry example of the main reference in terms of best practices, Gruppo Florence works closely with luxury brands in the development and production of prêt-à-porter, leather goods and footwear collections.
- Leader in its product category
- Service providers ranging from development to manufacturing
- Suppliers of the highest luxury brands
- Research and support for brand creativity
- Responsiveness in developing collections
- In-depth knowledge of materials
- Project flexibility
- Punctuality and transparency in production and deliveries
- Quality control that starts with processes
- Approval and certification
- Entrepreneurs and shareholders of the group, who are also leaders in their respective companies
- Further investments in machinery, technologies, digitalization and research
- Certifications, sustainability and ethics processes
- Fitting room service in Milan
- Training for future generations
Led by Francesco Trapani, a world-renowned expert in the luxury sector, CEO of Bulgari, CEO of LVMH W&J division, and member of the board of directors of LVMH and Tiffany
ITALIAN INVESTMENT FUND
Created in 2010 by the Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance, dedicated to bringing capital into the system of Italian companies of excellence
Driven by Carlo Pesenti, private mid-long term investor, strategic partner for Italian entrepreneurs in the development of their excellence
Francesco Trapani, President
World recognized leader in the luxury sector, CEO of LVMH W&J division, member of the boards of LVMH e Tiffany
The companies of the group represent the best in the product development phase and have created important synergies.
The group maintains the already winning characteristics of Made in Italy intact, but makes the processes that lead to improvements in services more structured, starting from investments in research, to the capacity for industrialization, from sustainability and traceability with blockchain technologies, to the reduction of times delivery.
Attila Kiss, CEO
an executive who has gained important international experience in the high fashion industry, acquiring specific skills in the field of supply chains.